Lighthouse Point Park is a pleasant park in the city of New Haven, Connecticut. The park offers impressive views of the 70 feet height lighthouse, enjoyable beach and nature trails, and seasonally operated antique carousel and splash pads. It is a great place for an outdoor picnic.
These photos are from a short and sweet visit to the Lighthouse Point Park on 20th August, 2022.
Quick Facts and Tips
- Location of the park is 2 Lighthouse Road, New Haven, Connecticut.
- The park is open daily to the public from sunrise to sunset.
- There will be a daily entrance fee of $10 per vehicle.
- Lifeguards on duty only on summer months.
- The Carousel and Splash Pads at Lighthouse Point Park is operated from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Restrooms, bath houses and picnic tables are available.
- Great place for a day picnic.
7 replies on “Lighthouse Point Park”
Beautiful place, thank you.
Thanks for sharing Jyothi! I do like Lighthouses, some are very interesting and unique!
Living by the ocean blue.
Beautiful photos, place worth sharing.
It’s beautiful 🙂