Grand Turk is home for many gorgeous beaches. These beaches are well known for their white sand, turquoise color and shallow crystal clear water.
These photos are from our Eastern Caribbean cruise trip during the second week of February, 2019.
Quick Facts and Tips
- All beaches are public and free to access
- Beach Cabanas, snorkel masks, fins, vests, floats, and other accessories can be rented from the Cruise Center beach huts
- The excellent Cruise Center beach, also known as SunRay beach, is very close to the cruise ship pier and has all the facilities like restrooms, showers, beach accessories, restaurants, and gift shops
- To avoid the cruise crowd, go to Governor’s Beach which is just 1.5 miles away
- The Boaby Roak Point beach, the southernmost point of the Grand Turk, is just 6 mins walk from the Cruise Center beach and the beach continues on as White Sands Beach
- The beaches closest to the cruise port are the most crowded so if you desire more privacy, take a shared ride for less than $10 to Pillory beach, English Point Beach, Cockburn Town Beach, or White Sands Beach
- Depending on your interests there are other activities you can do like scuba diving, snorkeling, ATV tours, Boat tours, Island tour with open air truck, horseback riding, etc