Hilton Rose Hall is one among the beautiful all inclusive resorts in Montego Bay, which is one of the most popular tropical tourist destinations in the Caribbean. The resort is just 15 minutes east of Sangster International Airport, nested between the scenic mountains and turquoise Caribbean waters of Jamaica. The all-inclusive Hilton Rose Hall is a lavish ocean front paradise with stunning white sand beach with gorgeous views of the mountains. The resort offers a picturesque private beach, delicious gourmet cuisines, family friendly water park, fun filled sand and water sports, nice day and night entertainment of music and shows, and of course an abundance of amenities! Definitely a great place for a family vacation!!
These photos are from our stay at Hilton Rose Hall and Spa, Montego Bay during the third week of April, 2022. We enjoyed our stay at Hilton Rose Hall and appreciated the location and resort’s wonderful service and facilities.
Best Things to do
- Sit and relax at the beach to embrace stunning sunrise/sunset views.
- Stroll through the white sand beach and enjoy the morning cool breeze.
- Capture a memorable experience by swimming in the warm and clear water of the Caribbean Sea.
- Enjoy a free full breakfast at the seaside restaurant while embracing beautiful Sunrise.
- Have a feast and taste different varieties of delicious food at six different cuisines/restaurants (Some may require reservation). The restaurants offer a variety of cuisines including Italian, Caribbean, and Jamaican.
- Cool yourself by having fresh smoothies/juices any time.
- Have great fun with the entire family at the resort’s Sugar Mill Falls Water park which has a lazy river, a 280 feet waterslide, multiple small waterfalls, relaxing lagoons, three terraced pools and not to forget poolside concierges.
- Embrace the calm Caribbean vibe at the beach side cabanas.
- Enjoy floating and diving into the beachside infinity pool overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Treat yourself with a beachside spa and massage.
- Take advantage of unlimited non motorized water sports like sail boating, kayaking, and banana rides.
- Make friends and have fun playing tennis, beach volleyball, pickleball, giant chess, ping pong etc
- Enjoy a live music show at night while having delicious food.
- Don’t forget to test your skill on the 18-hole championship Cinnamon Hill Golf Course.
- Explore nearby attractions like Rose Hall Great House, Montego Bay Convention Center, and Half Moon Golf Course.
- Book excursions and tours to see more of Jamaica’s natural beauty and culture.
Leave a Reply